вторник, 12 июля 2011 г.

Hello... I was always interested in name Elisa Day. But now i started to think....who it was?
There is song about her and a lot of staff....

I found the answer!


Elisa Day was a prostitute from a run down part of new york. A rich man from out of town fell in love with her not knowing that she was "working lady." He thought that she was poor and the money that she asked for was to feed herself or her family and that by giving her this treatment he thought that she would marry him and go with him. The gentleman went looking for her and went to her house where anter prostitute told him where she would be. he went to the local public house where he saw her coming out with another man and taking money from him for her services. 

Now I am a bit shoked... I name myself in every web page in name of slut?

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий